Welcome to Currencio, your go-to place to get your cryptocurrency market exchange information!
These Terms of Service will inform you on:
- The Website’s rendered services
- Basic Usage Guidelines and expected User Conduct
- Reserved Rights in cases of beaches to these Terms of Service
Currencio is owned and operated by Softo Limited, with its premises located at (address), Cyprus.
When entering into contract with Currencio (thereinafter: “We”, “Website”, “Service”, “Currencio”, “Us” or “Our”), you are entering into contract with Softo Limited All transactions concluded by Currencio are conducted on behalf of Softo Limited.
In order to use our Services, you must have full capacity to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
Users, for the purposes of visiting and browsing our Website may or may not have a registered account. Please note that some functionality of Currencio may be limited without having a registered account. Upon registration, some personal information may be required from you. For the purposes of purchases, please see the “Purchases and Orders” section.
The personal information that may be required from you is your contact details (such as: name, e-mail address, shipping address, country/state, telephone number) and your billing details (such as, without limitation: the billing credentials as required by your preferred way of purchasing products from Currencio).
For the purposes of visiting and using our Website, we hereby grant you a one-time, non-transferrable, non-exclusive license to view and navigate through the Website’s content for the purpose of its usage in accordance to these Terms of Service.
You hereby agree that you are going to use this Website and its content reasonably, and shall withhold of any action that may damage the performance or functionality of the Website. Owners of User Accounts will further withhold of causing any nuisance or taking any action in limiting other Users from using this Website’s offered products and services. The Content of this Website is protected under intellectual property laws. Currencio is the owner of the content sold on the Website.
Your User Account is intended for your own, personal use. Please keep your User Account credentials confidential, in order to prevent unwanted breaches. In cases of a security breach to your account, please notify us immediately.
You, as a User of our Website, will not engage in any unacceptable behavior, namely:
- Harassment, threatening or intimidating another User,
- Transmission of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory or hateful text or voice communication or images and/or other material, any ethnically or racially objectionable material, or any material infringing intellectual property, privacy and/or publicity rights of any third party,
- Usage of obscene or offensive Listing Titles, User names etc.,
- Posting of any material, or making any communications whatsoever, with the intention to solicit other Users on the Service or from the Service,
- Permutation of usage of inappropriate language within User Submissions of any kind,
- Disparaging Currencio’s services, Currencio or its representatives or employees, administration and/or other staff.
- Posting, submitting, sharing or spreading any malicious code or use any automated means of Website visitations such as bots, or take any action that may lower the Website’s performance or worsen the Website’s user experience.
- Other actions deemed unfit under widely known codes of conduct on the Internet.
The reserved rights in case of violation of these terms include:
- Deletion of User submission or Upload
- Temporary or permanent bans on some functionalities of this Service
- Temporary or permanent bans from accessing GoingThereSoon’s Website
- Initiating legal proceedings against the individual or entity involved in penal behaviour against the functionality of this service under applicable law.
Currencio, in dealing with specific breaches of these provisions, does not exclude bringing up civil and/or penal legal action against an individual or group, whom or which have taken part in this type of behaviour. Note that we may disclose your personal information in the necessary range under applicable law, in connection with any current or future legal proceedings in order to constitute or defend its respective rights or in case Currencio needs to comply with the demands (namely formal requests) of appropriate State authorities.
Purchases and Orders
Currencio may offer a variety of products or services in the future. Purchasing of certain products on the Currencio Website may require certain personal data (such as: e-mail) and billing data (such as: payment card number). We will send you a confirmation of payment on your provided e-mail address.
We take pride in our Website’s format, design, scope of service and offered content. Our mission is to provide you with the best of information in regards to the Market and Exchange rates of cryptoccurency worldwide. We work closely with a team of individuals in order to provide you with quality content. Any content included in the products we offer you should not be constructed as any form of expert advice. For any qualified advice you might need or seek, please contact an appropriate professional in the field you require.
- User Submissions – in certain aspects of the Website functionality, you may have the possibility to include text and/or multimedia files in the form of user submissions, comments, posts, ratings etc. For the purposes of this subsection, these will be treated as “User Submissions”. User submissions are a type of content added by Users on the Website, as opposed to the content that is created and/or displayed by Currencio or any other authorized contributor. Upon sharing your User submission in any of the aforementioned ways, you retain all your ownership and proprietary rights to the content shared to the Website, but grant us a universal, perpetual, transferrable, commercial, irrevocable and royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in all media and distribution methods now known or hereafter devised. Upon sharing your user submissions to parts of the Website that are publicly available, you recognize and agree that such content will be visible to the World Wide Web or every user that may be browsing the Currencio Website with an internet connection. We reserve the right, but not the obligation to use any discretional rights as seen fit in regards to your user submission, provided that such submissions have been a material breach to this Agreement’s provisions, or are contrary to the set Usage Guidelines or for no apparent reason at all, with or without a prior notice. The Service reserves the right to exercise further preventive or other discretional rights, provided that you are a repeated offender, or that your user submission has greatly violated the Usage Guidelines, this Agreement’s goal or a broadly-recognized code of conduct on the Internet.
- Our Content – Our Service’s website further contains content posted, created by or licensed by Currencio or its licensors. We retain all rights, title and interest to any content which may be deemed as “Our Content”, as described above, namely to any copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, logos, patents, know-how, trade secrets, instructions, and all other proprietary information. Subject to these Terms of Service, Currencio further grants you a personal, non-transferrable, non-exclusive, limited, revocable and non-commercial license to access and view the content on the Currencio Website. Subject to these Terms of Service and Usage Guidelines, you agree to refrain from any usage of our content, if not explicitly agreed otherwise with the Service, in writing.
- Intellectual Property – Currencio, its logo, any products, services, names or slogans contained within the Service, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service are registered trademarks of Currencio, and may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or partially, without express written consent of the trademark or other intellectual property or copyright holder. Other trademarks, company names, logos or other intellectual property rights appearing on the service are the property of their respective owners or holders. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by us, or vice versa. The Service, its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and licensees own all right, title and interest, without exclusion to intellectual property rights appearing on the Service, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service or its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and licensees. Except for those rights expressly granted within these Terms of Service, no other rights are granted to Users. All copying, usage, distribution or further use of copyrights or other intellectual property rights on behalf of the Service are subject to previous consent. Usage of these materials, symbols, logos and slogans must be with a previous written notice by the holder of such rights.
The parties covenant that the applicable and usable law according to which this agreement will be governed will be the law of Cyprus. Subsequently to the aforementioned, Cypriot law will regulate all disputes or litigation arising from the content of this contract or its execution, accordingly. When possible, the parties to this Agreement will try their best to resolve any issue that they may have in a fair and amicable way, in a manner avoiding litigation.
The Website’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive the ability to act in respect to the specific circumstance or circumstances similar to it. If any provision of these Terms is rendered invalid by statutory provisions, interpretation of law or its application, rendered unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of these terms. The remaining terms shall stay in full force and effect.
You may contact us using our Website Contact form at currencio.co/contact/